Our commitment to your children
“We will work hard to develop children mentally, spiritually and physically in preparation for the experiences, opportunities and responsibilities of life.”
To achieve this we aim to:
• Provide a safe, secure and happy environment where all children are treated as individuals and their view, and opinions are taken into account.
• Promote a healthy lifestyle through self-discipline and self-worth together with respect for others and the environment.
• Develop independence and the acquisition of knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and society in a fast changing world.
• Promote high standards of literacy and numeracy.
• Deliver a full and balanced curriculum which enables all children to reach their potential.
• Encourage enquiring minds, with the confidence and ability to think, question and discuss rationally and logically.
• Provide equal opportunities for all whatever their gender, beliefs, race or disability.
• Develop respect for different spiritual, cultural and moral values.
• Foster good manner and standards of behaviour so that children learn, work and play together co operatively and happily.
• Recognise and celebrate a diversity of achievements.
• Nurture children’s aspirations and help them to set and achieve goals for the future.
• Establish sound working partnerships between home, school and the wider community